Peer to Peer Learning – Ideas. Strategies. Tactics. They’re All On the Table.
Back by popular demand are our Roundtable discussions. These offer you a face-to-face forum with fellow attendees to discuss a variety of issues and challenges facing ecommerce and omnichannel merchants’ operations and to share and offer solutions. In 2018 you can choose from dozens of roundtable discussions, each facilitated by an industry expert.
The 2018 Roundtable Schedule:
Wednesday, April 4 | 8:00 AM
- How to Stand Out with Gen Z and Gen Y Customers
- Real-time Inventory Visibility: Making it Happen
- Regional Parcel Carriers
- FedEx Ask Me Anything
- Supply Chain Intelligence: Taking Action on Your Data
- Preparing Your DC for Peak Season
- Warehouse Software Upgrade: The Decision Process
- Same-Day Delivery: When Does It Make Sense?
- Measuring Contact Center Productivity
- Meeting Customer’s Rising Fulfillment Expectations
- Getting Started in Cross-Border Ecommerce
- What Are Your DTC Operations Metrics Showing You?
- Automating Your Drop Shipping Process
- WMS 3.0: Benefit from the Biggest Changes in 20 Years
- Fast Facts About Blockchain in the Supply Chain
Thursday, April 5 | 8:00 AM
- Chatbots, AI and Customer Care
- Fulfillment Automation: What Makes Sense for You?
- Tackling Last-Mile Delivery
- Voice Ordering and the Back-End Impact
- Compensating for “Free” Shipping
- The Boom in Online Grocery Delivery
- USPS Ask me Anything
- Social Media and Contact Center
- Top Tips for Offsetting Loss from Ecommerce Returns
- UPS Ask Me Anything
- Women in Logistics
- Voice of the Customer: Avoiding Tin Ear Syndrome